Direct all aspects of Asset & Configuration Management processes, implementing quality assurance protocols to analyze processes and identify areas for improvement. Design, develop, and implement new functionality to ensure sustainability of technical functions, continuously performing maintenance and improvements. Perform requirements gathering and data reconciliation. Cross-trained to manage all aspects of Request Fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management processes.
- Oversee configuration of Maximo Control Desk implementation, catalyzing and enhancing technical functions through maintenance and support of technological systems.
- Compile and interpret technical requirements, conceptualizing and designing SQL & BIRT reports to directly address all internal technology needs.
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies with data, reconciling errors utilizing SQL and Excel to ensure optimal data integrity and data accuracy.
- Manage large and complex data sets, cleaning, transforming, and standardizing data to ensure cohesive and efficient analysis.
- Implement strategies to elevate and expand IT management processes and to automate certain work functions in order to optimize internal technical and operational functions.
- Spearhead integration efforts of enterprise systems into Maximo.
Knowledge Management Administrator, May 2009 – March 2010
Improved and revitalized Call Centre knowledge base through project management, software development, server maintenance, content development, and corresponding troubleshooting initiatives. As a top-performing Administrator, identified and cultivated relationships with key vendors and clients, leveraging strategic partnerships to enhance daily operations in numerous ways.
- Oversaw all server and database functions for uPerform system from conception to project completion, supporting all uPerform users through technical consultation and training.
- Utilized VBA to identify, design, and implement custom-made, automated solutions to internal processes that resulted in direct expansion of technical functions.
- Developed a new request tracking system that enhanced internal monitoring and tracking.
- Aligned training expectations with online training material delivery through strategic collaborations with the training team.
- Liaised with process owners to deliver content and to mentor content editors in relevant functions.
Served in the Call Centre with ENMAX from 2006 to 2009, earning a promotion to work in Knowledge Management due to expertise at all job functions.